Veterinary care is an essential part of our community and we want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time. We also want to work with you and our staff to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic. Accordingly, we ask that you follow the below steps for the safety of all:
• Upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us.
• After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital.
• If you believe you need to be inside our facility, please discuss that request in advance with the hospital staff.
• If you are at the hospital to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
• If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
• We will do our best to coordinate your visit from outside the hospital, including providing follow up instructions and taking payments